Sabtu, 19 November 2011

Happy birthday mom!!

My mom is everything to me. She could be anything in my life. She is my lovely mother and also my doctor, my favourite chef, my teacher, my bestfriend and of course she is my angel.

My mom is a loveable person. She loves to tickle me with her sudden hug in my bed when I was sleeping. She always kisses my cheek before I left the house. And I know that she always prays for me in her night prayer.

My mom is a doctor for me. Actually she is not a 'doctor' who had passed the medicine school. But she knows lots about medicine from her friend. She always tells me to bring my medic bag everywhere I go, even before I know about the medicine. And She always cures me with her love and attention.

My mom works at the office from 7 to 5. But, she always there when I need her. I had a trouble with eating when I was a child, I just didn't like it. But, my mom could find a way to solve the trouble with her delicious and innovative food. Because of her job, she can't cook everyday. So, when she cooked for us, I would be so happy and I just like to eat her food until I get full. That's why she's always become my favourite chef.

She always teaches me everywhere. In a dining room, in my bedroom, in my car or even in the kitchen, my mom always tells me about anything. From the philosophical thing to a simple thing. She teaches me about Islam, how to get a good life, how to be a woman, how to be a daughter and many other things. She tells me that if you get something new, it means you need to give something too to the other. It's the get and give lesson. And of course, she teaches me to be good wife then.

She is also my bestfriend. She knows everything before I tell her. When I have a problem, she calms me down. We loves to chat about anything, about my friend and my school, my girl friend and of course about my boy friend.

Mom, you always become my angel who gave me those uncountable love and affection. I can't pay you with anything in this world. I just want to be a good daughter for you with this love and this life. Today is your 53rd birthday, I don't have anything as a gift, actually, I haven't buy it yet. But, happy birthday mom!!! May Allah always be with you.. Aamiin..
I love you, Mom, Ida Mawaddiati...

3 komentar:

Rahmi Aulina mengatakan...

happy birthday tanteee, you know tante, you don't need any gift from Risty except a guy who's bravely coming to your house and propose her, right? :p
sampaikan ini pada tante ida, ya monah! awas kalo nggak!

*HAHAHA

Aristyani DR mengatakan...

I won't tell her... :p

Rahmi Aulina mengatakan...

*brb cari nomer telepon tante ida*